Poland has chosen to begin fabricating a divider along its boundary with Belarus in December and complete the work in the principal half of the following year, the Interior Ministry said in an assertion.
“The endeavor which we should complete is totally key and needs speculation for the security of the country and its residents,” Interior Minister Mariusz Kaminski said on Monday.
The service said the agreements would be endorsed by December 15 and work on the boundary divider itself would start later in the month, with manufacturers working 24 hours every day on three movements.
The divider will cost an expected $407 million and is wanted to extend 180 kilometers, around a large portion of the complete length of the Poland-Belarus line.
Parliament gave its approval for the divider last month.
Developing border tensions
Huge number of transients, for the most part from the Middle East, have crossed or attempted to cross the Poland-Belarus line since the late spring.
Poland has reacted to the flood by sending a large number of fighters to the boundary and executing a highly sensitive situation there, just as hurriedly assembling a razor-wire fence.
Warsaw has drawn sharp analysis for its hardline way to deal with the emergency that has seen watches regularly push back transients and exiles on the boundary.
Non-administrative associations have cautioned of progressively hazardous conditions.